I recently won the All-Japan GT championship. The award - a "Option 350z" value 395,000 credits. I already have a 750+HP Nissan 350z Concept racecar (and just won the AJ-GTC with it). I decided I wanted to give it a try to see if it was faster than my current car. In just a couple of laps it was obvious that turbo-lag made it much harder to drive. I decided I would sell it - the value with 6 miles? 42,000 credits. Tip - don't drive award cars if you thnik you might sell them!
I built a 03 BMW M3CSL to compete in the european races. The Mercedes McLaren is faster. Racing the bimmer rates over 150 A-Spec points - winning is hard - that damn Merc can simply walk away on any long straight. Suspension tuning is crucial in winning in underpowered cars. After 3 tries I managed to dial out most of the understeer. Springs, bars, ride hight, and brake balance are all optimized to improve front-end traction.
Why can't you sell crappy concept cars? WTF an I going to do with a 150HP Pontiac Sunfire concept or a Toyota Triathalon?
Nordschleif is hard. It is blindingly fast and in a really fast car it is very hard to stay in the track. If you have done the 1A license test in the 2005 M5 you will know what I mean.
What a game. In a couple of weeks I have gotten all the licences except SuperLicence. I have won over a dozen race series (all the beginner except the sport truck series) and all the professional except the Lightweight Cup. How can a Lotus Elise (which works well in MR and Spider) have a wheelbase too long to compete in the Lightweight Cup? I am still only 9% through the game. I'm looking forward to the remaining 91%...
Allow me to explain why most comments you read about the Singapore start are wrong... - Hi, I'm back. I had to jump in, for what it's worth, to explain why the response to the first lap crash at the Singapore GP was an even bigger clusterfu...
2 months ago